Friday, March 30, 2007

Spring

I love spring. I don't think I have ever sneezed more in my entire life than these past couple of weeks, but I still love Spring. Today on my way to school I listened to some REM, Willie Nelson, and Elvis. I have "All Shook Up" stuck in my head right now, but it's definitely competing with "On the Road Again." The only bad thing is that I physically can not get to sleep at night. I think it's because of the hot weather. I have my fan blowing almost all the time, but it's still weird. Then I'm having these really odd dreams. It's another thing I'll talk to my Therapist about. No need to bother you all with those thoughts.

I felt really manly today. One of my friends asked me where I got my sunglasses. I told her that I went with my mom to Kohls last week for their early-bird special and I got some amazing deals on shoes, sunglasses, a hat, and a picture. Apparently when I talked about that I did this thing with my hand...you know where it's like your wrist is broken and your hand goes in a circle and some odd motions/different shapes? Well to sum it up, it made me look even more manly. So I think I am going to read about war, crank up some Johnny Cash, and then go and eat some Cows...or go to a MOOOVIE!!! Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Well, I should stop procrastinating now. Have a great rest of the day everyone. Be sure to remember that when life gives you Lemons, you get down on your knees and thank the Lord!

No comments: