Sunday, April 08, 2007

10 Things that bother me

1. Cherry Coke's New Can: Every time I take a sip, I feel less manly.

2. Liberals: How can you be so "Open-Minded" when you won't listen to anyone's views but your own?

3. Cracker Barrel: Honestly, how can you be out of Meatloaf the past couple of times I have been there? You're Cracker Barrel for goodness sakes.

4. Girls: I just don't understand you

5. New Disney Movies/Series: Why does there ALWAYS have to be a romantic interest and why do they ALWAYS have to kiss? Think about it. Phil of the Future, Kim Possible, That's so Raven, Even Stevens, Johnny Tsunami, Zenon, Jet Jackson, Rip Girls, need I say More?

6. Peggy from King of the Hill: She is so absorbed in herself and has HUGE feet and a masculine figure. (Yes, there's a lot of TV references in here...so what?)

7. Spring/Summer time attire for Girls: If you really want to find "The One" or attract "The Perfect Guy" then stop dressing in a way that attracts the "Wrong Guys." Honestly, don't you think there's a connection between the guys you attract and the way you dress?

8. Mowing the Lawn: It always rains right after I mow it, and then it grows back again. What in the world? I'm going to start charging animals, insects, etc. for using my grass pretty soon.

9. Cats: Not the animal as much, but the musical. Honestly, what was he thinking?

10. Mainstream Comedians: You know, you can get laughs without insulting Christianity, the South, and President Bush. You don't have to be mean to be funny.

3 comments:

Dana said...

Oh Scott, how i miss thee

Micah said...

Scott I was unaware of your blogging. I quit a while ago and I kind of miss it, but I'll be coming back here to enjoy your musings.
For the record, there was no kiss in High School Musical. I'm glad Zach Efron is keeping my future wife pure for me.

Anonymous said...

Hey Bud!

Great blogs... I laughed so much that I had a coughing fit.It scared Lindy. It was also very insightful.

Love you.

Mom