Friday, June 08, 2007

I can't sleep

The title pretty much says it. It is late at night, and I am awake. I still can't find that one thing that helps me to get back to sleep. I had the thought, "Well maybe if I eat something, then that will solve it!" What ends up happening is either it makes me become more awake, or then my stomach gets upset and I can't sleep anyway! I've tried watching TV, getting on the internet and even reading. TV doesn't work, internet keeps me awake, and reading is funny because I'm too tired to read but I can't go to sleep...very weird combination.

This doesn't happen often enough to take pills or go see a doctor. It's just those rare occasions when something on my mind is keeping me from sleeping, or I just have problems that night getting to sleep. I'm one of those people who needs sleep otherwise it effects their mood...not to mention I have to go to work the next morning. To quote Charlie Brown, "UGH!"

Three of my friends got engaged in the past week. THREE! I don't even have a girlfriend yet. Not that I'm complaining. I just keep telling people and myself, "God's preparing her for me and obviously she must be something........... because he's preparing me for her!" I think all these Engagements of my friends will go very well. They all seem very happy and in love. Good for them! Why not tie the knot? I say Congrats :-)

Well, let me try to get back to sleep. Maybe blogging was the thing that helped me! Wouldn't that be fun to have more late night/early early morning posts from Scott?!? HECK YES IT WOULD!

No comments: