Thursday, October 08, 2009

Celebrations

Hey Everyone!

I have been thinking about the holidays lately. I think if I watched some Harry Potter, Nightmare before Christmas, and ate some Candy, I could skip Halloween. I am looking forward to Thanksgiving. Lots of food, family, football, and drinking Starbucks in Indiana weather. However, I am looking forward to the month of December. Not just Christmas, but the month of December. As soon as Thanksgiving is over, I will start listening to Christmas music. I think my brain has already decided it wants to listen to it now. How do I know this? Because I have had Christmas songs going through my head - whether it be in dreams or just driving in the car. I even get a little nostalgic and think about all my Christmas Concerts in High School and wanting to sing with the group again. But...we are on to other things now. I haven't sung in a Christmas concert for over a couple if not several years. For someone that has grown up singing, that's pretty weird for me.

Right now I am about halfway through my Student Teaching. I have a week more with the group I'm with (3rd grade) then I move to 5th grade. I have really enjoyed working with this teacher, the students, and the school so it will be a little tough to move on to the next placement. I'm sure that it will be fine. I just need to finish this silly Teacher Work Sample before then. It's not fun at all :-(

Hope you all are having a great day!

No comments: