Friday, April 21, 2006

Updates

I need to get some sleep somehow. I don't know why, but I haven't been having good sleep lately. It could be due to weather, stress, allergies, I'm not really sure. The past two to three nights I have gone to bed, I have had a really big stomach-ache where I either can't sleep or I have to get up and take a pepcid so I can sleep. It's crazy. My dreams have been getting weird too...But that's another story.

Today was an interesting day. It was our last day in our English Class. Our professor wasn't there right away, so I thought it would be funny to write on the board "Fifteen Minute Rule" and then write each minute that he wasn't there. He did come in, accused other students of putting it on the board, and then got kind of shocked that I did it! After that, I didn't rub it in his face that he was late or anything, but the others did! Then during that time I was accused of being a brown noser, told that I shouldn't try to be a good student, and accused of being mean to the professor. It was all in fun! Then we went to math. I would definitely teach math if I didn't have to take all those upper division level courses. I've been helping people in my class with it, saying stuff like, "She's making it to complicated...Do it this way." It does affirm my wanting to be a teacher though! Cool stuff.

For those of you who don't know, I will be attending Prom this weekend. "But Scott, aren't you in college?" The answer, yes I am! So what?!? I'm going with a good friend of mine, and it's going to be a lot of fun. She's a really sweet, nice, easygoing person, and Prom is going to be off the hook! I'm excited and kinda nervous...But I'll be okay. I just need some sleep...

Well, I am going to go eat now. I hope you all have a great day and I will blog...Sometime when I feel like it again!

No comments: