Sunday, August 19, 2007

I need to update my blogs more

I need to update my blog more. For an update on what I was doing the end of July/Beginning of August, go to www.brentwoodcollege.com and click on mission trips. If you go to my name, you can see my journals from the mission trip I took to St. John. It was great. I learned a lot on the trip. I learned that God is bigger than anything we can imagine, how important Christian relationships really are, and that I am blessed.

I have a girlfriend now. Her name is Stephanie. Both of us agreed we should wait until after the mission trip to start dating. We already went on our first date, talked about how this distance thing will work (she goes to school at Murray State in Kentucky). She is a year younger and taller than me, a creative writing major, loves music, is full of joy (if you knew her, you would be nodding your head at this statement), and she is a sweet, Christian girl...I think that covers everything.

I start school on August 27th. I'm excited and nervous like every semester. I know I've grown every semester I've been at MTSU (in every way imaginable). It's still different every semester though. Even though I've been here for 2-3 years, it's still kinda weird. Oh well. That's what makes college interesting.

I'm sure I have more to say, but I can't think of it right now. Have a great rest of the day!

No comments: