Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Second Day at School (Fall 2007)

Since I have the same classes on Monday Wednesday and Friday and different ones on Tuesday and Thursday, I will blog about my first week in two different times. This will be my last blog this week talking about classes.

My first class was Life Science for Elementary Teachers. This professor taught my Biology class last semester, and I really liked him. He still has the same easy-going personality, but it seems like he is a different teacher with this class. He is more personal and really wants to see us succeed. Of course, it's easier to do that with a group of 20 or so students than the 200 or so that were in the Biology class last year.

The only issue I had with this class was that it is in the middle of nowhere. It is in the top building of a Church three to four blocks away from campus. For example if you looked at a map of MTSU, it is on the very left-hand corner of the entire map. I can say that parking won't be an issue. I just hope that the three hours I am there won't get to me...

I have a good amount of time between classes, so I went home and had some lunch. Buffalo wings are good, but they can make your stomach hate you. My stomach was yelling, "Darn you Scott! I can't believe you did this to me!" I have been drinking a lot of liquid lately. Since I am basically on my own, I made a vow that I would never be without something to drink. My fridge, after a Wal-Mart run and a BCM event, has these drinks; 6-8 Hi-C Flashin' Fruit Punch, a gallon of Gatorade, 12 pack of coke, and a 12 pack of Dr. Pepper. I have been real thirsty. I think it's this 100 degree weather.

My second class was the class that I was trying to add for 3 months! I really liked it. Although there is ONE guy other than me in that class. I get really nervous around girls I don't know, so it was intimidating. I really like the teacher. All my professors are giving great advice about teaching, and I felt like I was ready to save the world after her class! It is kinda scary though. Every profession in the world started with someone teaching them...weird, huh?

I got all my books and stuff for class now. They were pretty cheap. I was very happy! As long as I stay organized and manage my time well this semester, I'll be fine. Well, I better go. Have a great rest of the day!

No comments: