Thursday, April 24, 2008

I'm done! (Kind of)

I am officially done with classes! Well...at least with the physical part of going to classes. I have one exam next Wednesday in First Aid. It's a comprehensive test over 26 or so chapters, so it is kind of scary. I also need to make a 80% or higher on this test in order to be certified. I should be okay, but it will just mean I need to study these next couple of days. For Mr. I like to procrastinate, that will be kind of tough. I also need to turn in a couple of things to my Experimental Physical Science professor too, so that will also take some time. In my mind, I am not done until I see all grades submitted by my professors. The good news is that I know I have 2 A's in at least four of my classes! Awesome stuff.

I was thinking today about an out there kind of question. If you could spend time with anyone (future, past, alive, dead, etc.) who and where would it be? I decided that if it was with a girl, I would pick Amanda Bynes. She seems very down to earth and has a great sense of humor. I think it would be fun to just go to a baseball game or something with her. If it was a guy, I would choose to be a silent member during the 1930s-1949 literary group the Inklings (which included C.S. Lewis and J.R.R Tolkien). I would just like to sit there and hear the kind of discussions that came from the group. I think that would be very cool.

If I could be part of any event, it would still be the unveiling of "Rhapsody in Blue" with Paul Whiteman. A concert featuring the Beatles or Elvis would come in close second. Well, that's about all that's going on. I hope everyone reading this has a great day!

No comments: