Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Spring, Spring, Spring!

"Oh, the barnyard is busy in a regular tizzy, and the obvious reason is because of the season. Ma Nature's lyrical, with her yearly miracle Spring, Spring, Spring."

I have had this song stuck in my head all day. It's from Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. It was a musical that was made in 1954. If any of you haven't seen it, it's pretty good. My favorite song is actually, "Bless your Beautiful Hide." He's looking for a bride and he is mentioning all the stuff he wants in a woman. He finally finds a woman that is, "Pretty and trim but not too slim. Heavenly eyes and just the right size
Simple and sweet, and sassy as can be!"

On the topic of musicals, Choir and being part of the Musicals are two things that I definitely miss about High School. In fact, I had a dream last night that I was singing in the Quartet for Mozart's Requiem that we did my Junior Year.

Well, I guess I should be going. Only two more weeks than my semester is done! Crazy, isn't it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.