Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!!

This post today is dedicated to my mother! You see that handsome little baby on the right? That is yours truly! Way back in 1980s. That was during my "I'm too cool for hair" phase. That phase ended when I was a little older than two. Since then I have had a head full of hair.

What can I say about my mom? Thank you mom for being you! Thank you for showing me what it means to serve. You not only serve in the church, but at work and in your personal life as well. Thank for you smiling, listening to Sarah and I when we've had a tough day, and for laughing at all my jokes...regardless of how stupid or pointless they are.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!


P.S. This is really random, but Sarah (my sister's) blog/thing she updates with is

http://twitter.com/blueserenade

No comments: