Thursday, December 04, 2008

Dead Day!

Today is what we refer to as "Dead Day" at MTSU. The school gives us this day off to study for exams. There are some students that use this day to study at catch up, and some that use it to relax and mentally prepare themselves for the storm to come. Which one of those people am I you ask? Well, I'm typing this from my bed right now. But...I may venture to attempt some projects. I was planning on doing some Social Studies stuff today, so maybe I will be a good student and do that. We will see.

Here's a quick update. Thanksgiving was good! My Dad, Sister, Mom, Nana, the Greats, Aunt Sue, and Julie were all there to share in the feast! It was good. Turkey, dressing, cranberry sauce, orange salad, pumpkin pie, green beans, some other foods I can't remember...it was good. It was also fun being with the family and joking around with each other. Not to mention the Titans DOMINATED the game against the Lions, so it was a good day!

I got an "A" on my Case Study - that went along with the tutoring I was doing at Nolensville - so I was pretty pumped about that. I have three more projects in one of my classes due before/on Sunday, two exams on Wednesday, and one on Thursday (which requires a lot of outside work). So I am about to have a lot of fun pretty soon.

I hope that everyone is doing well and I will update as soon as the craziness stops!

No comments: