Sunday, December 14, 2008

Grades & Other Stuff

Let's talk about ME! :-)

Here are my grades for this semester:

1. Cultural Anthropology - C
2. Books, Media, and Literacy for Children - A
3. Classroom Assessment - A
4. Methods of Teaching Social Studies - A
5. Corrective Reading - A
6. Modern English Grammar and Usage - B

Semester GPA: 3.438

Cumulative GPA: 3.648

Total Hours earned: 111

I did a lot better than I thought I would in Modern English Grammar and Usage. I keep looking at Cultural Anthropology. I spent so much time in my other classes making sure I got good grades in those, and that led to Cultural Anthropology being overlooked. Our only assessments in there were three tests and attendence, so I didn't have a whole lot of motivation. It all turned out okay.

I have spare time now. It's really weird because my weeks were arranged by tests/homework assignments. Now, I am going back to work and waiting for Jesus Trip. On the bright side, I watched Oceans 11, 12 & 13 this past weekend! They were all awesome. It made me sad though because I was watching Bernie Mac, and I knew he wouldn't be back for a sequel :-(

I think I have figured out my favorite Christmas songs.

  1. O Holy Night
  2. O Little Town of Bethlehem
  3. Welcome to our World
  4. God is With Us
  5. Evening in December
  6. Silver Bells
  7. You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch
  8. Breath of Heaven
  9. Joseph's Lullaby
  10. The Christmas Song

I may have missed some, so I may update/change this list depending on how I feel. Well, that's about it. Have a great rest of the day!

No comments: