Thursday, June 05, 2008

Why is it so busy?

Isn't Summer the time when things slow down and you relax? It is crazy. I'm working, meeting with friends for lunch, church, life-groups, upcoming Middle School/High School Camps, and working toward St. John. My Goodness! On the plus side, I have been able to hang out with friends, have good conversations, make money, and Camp and St. John are going to be great. It's just the anticipation and the preparation that is making me kind of antsy...

You know what I have been doing lately with some of my spare time? I have been going on You Tube and checking out these videos of laughing babies and my new favorite video, "Charlie Bit me!" They bring a smile to my face :-) It kind of looks like that.

I also had a new experience this week. I went to Choir rehearsal! I usually am not able to go because of Life-groups on Wednesday. Everyone there was very nice and it fun to be singing in a choir again. As a matter of fact, I am listening to the music CD they gave us to practice with right now. It will be fun to sing in the services. It's a nice change of pace.

Other than that, nothing real new happening. I am freezing a pack of twinkies. Apparently a lot of people do that, but I haven't tried it personally. I think they will taste kind of like Cream puffs but I'm not sure. I guess we'll see.

That's about it. Our Crawfish Boil is this Saturday from 5:30-8:00 at Brentwood Baptist Church! You can buy tickets at the event. Be sure to come!

No comments: