Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Breadbowls and Driving

I'm back at school now. I really enjoyed my sping break and it was relaxing, but it is time to get back to work. I need to step it up a notch with school this semester, so there will probably be a lot of me hitting myself going, "STOP PROCRASTINATING!" or "Hey...go do something!" It will be okay. I just need to get into the groove of things and make myself do it. I can do it! Woo!

I went to Panera Bread tonight. I must say, that I am impressed by Breadbowls. Who thought of this? Was some guy sitting around just like, "This soup is good, but you know what would be better? If we could eat the bowl!" I found that funny while I was eating, but then I found myself eating the Breadbowl as I was going on. There's one problem with that. If you eat the breadbowl and not the soup, the soup leaks out. One of the many things I have learned in College! But it's awesome. It even has the little "lid" you can put over the breadbowl. I ate that first. Although the soup was so so, I give it the Scott Thumbs up for the Breadbowl! I don't care if that's too words either, for my purposes it's one.

Have you ever driven home or on the highway at night? It is the most interesting feeling. You're surrounded by almost complete darkness with only your lights and those of other cars. I have had moments where it has just been me on the road with my lights to guide me. You have these peaceful feelings as the light hits all of the white lines. It's almost like you are heading toward something more. Not just your destination, but a feeling that something bigger awaits you. It really makes you think. I know personally, sometimes it makes me ask the question of what I am doing, and where am I truthfully headed. Then the answer comes to just keep driving. I'll know it when I get there.

No comments: