Thursday, March 23, 2006

Thinking of Coffee

I think I want a cup of coffee. Not just a cup of coffee, but the Starbucks atmosphere. Talking about life with friends, listening to the jazz-like music in the background, and smelling that strong aroma of coffee in my hand. I know that I get real hyper and it tends to not like me very well when I drink coffee...But it's just a thought.

I was kind of hoping that I would have something profound to say this week, but I really don't. A lot has been happening, and everything just seems to be circling around me. I think I have probably asked all of life's questions this week. When you think about those questions, it can frustrate you because you know there is no clear-cut answer. It's like John said a couple weeks ago in Sunday school, "Even if you had all the answers, could you handle it?" I paraphrased him, but I have the right to since he paraphrased me...For those of you who really wanted to know.

I think I'm going to declare a major pretty soon...I'll keep everyone updated so to let you all know when it is official. I've been thinking about this major for the past two weeks. To be honest it scares me a little bit and I don't know if I would really be cut out for it. But...Who knows. Well, I will go now. I hope you all have a great rest of the day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we missed you tonight