Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Life, stuff, and Tootsie Roll Mini Chews

I had one of the busiest weekends I have ever had. I had a paper to write for World History and English and a test in Physical Science. Isn't that nutty? I finished my English paper Sunday night, my History paper has been a progress in the past couple of days, and I had my Physical Science test today. Let's just pray right now that baby gets curved a little bit...I swear it was nuts! I spent these past couple of days memorizing how to convert from cm to inches, km to miles, meters to feet, liters to gallons, the radius of the earth, equations for speed, velocity, and everything else having to do with Physics! My head really hurt after I got done with the test. I think smoke literally started coming out of my head...Remember in the cartoons when they would get fried and you would just see smoke coming off of their bodies? I kind of felt like that. But I'm good now.

I went to the store today. I have a new favorite candy. Tootsie Roll Mini Chews. I thought this was really stupid at first. On the package it says they are chocolate covered. Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't tootsie rolls made out of chocolate? Then I thought to myself, "This is a box with little tootsie rolls in them. They aren't just chocolate, but they are chocolate covered in chocolate!" It's like pouring Caramel syrup over a Caramel...Or strawberry syrup over a strawberry...IT'S GENIUS! So I am currently eating them. Gotta love the fact that they are like 15% fat! Although they have 4% Calcium and 4% Iron...Pretty interesting.

I could have posted on how stressed papers make me feel or how I really don't like tests and classes, but I have just been informed that pessimism really makes one of my friends upset, so therefore I will try to be optimistic. "Yeah for Papers that help to expand my thinking! I love tests because it challenges me and lets me know how I'm doing! Grades? They don't have to be perfect! As long as I try my best!" Excuse me while I get some crackers to absorb all this cheesiness.

Well that's it for today. I hope that you all are having a great day. Check out the new Tootsie Roll Mini Chews. Oddly enough, they are found in the card aisle at Kroger...Don't as me why, they just are. Have a good one!

No comments: