Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Tuna

I am listening to one of my favorite songs right now. It's one of those songs that you can just close your eyes and feel the soul of it. It's called, "The Nearness of You" and it is sung by the wonderful Ms. Norah Jones. It's jazzy and it's the way a song should be. A story as told by Vocals and a Piano. Pure, simple, and elegant. Very nice!

As the music changes, so does the blog. I had the chance to be eating steak tonight. I could have thawed it out, served it with corn and mashed potatoes, and made a night of it. I decided not to do that though. Instead, I had a Tuna Sandwich with some Fritos! But I must say, that this was very good! I make a good Tuna Sandwich! Although this bread is like Superman Bread. I have had it for like over a month and there is no mold on it and it is as white and soft as when I first got it. Thank you Bunny Bread! I'm trying to eat a little more healthy. Although that doesn't help if you're snacking on Girl Scout Cookies and Peanuts. Oh well. I'll be fine. If nothing else, I'll start dancing in my room again. I can get a good workout doing that!

I wrote one of the most random essays today on my test. I had so much to say, little time to say it, and a very roundabout way to do it. Scott's not going to get the same grades he got last semester. :-( I just gotta sit down and get serious about it. No need to worry, I will. It's like that great Facebook Group everyone is a part of "Procrastinators Unite.........Tomorrow!"

On a serious note, I had a little bit of an awakening yesterday. I found out that the things you say and the way you act has a profound influence on how people view you. You may say things or do things you don't mean to do. For all of you reading this out there...if I am guilty of this, I would like to apologize.

Well, that's about all I need to say for now. I need to take care of some personal matters. Have a great rest of the day and remember to tie your shoes. If you're like me and are really lazy, tie them in Double Knots and then just slide them on and off! I don't think I have tied my shoes in over a year! :-)

No comments: