Monday, February 27, 2006

Update

I'm just updating to say what's going on. I have a midterm and an English paper both due this Wednesday. I should be looking over my research and getting head-start on my English paper. Which I will do after this...I'll make myself. Midterm shouldn't be too bad. Just need to study. As I have found out, "Dude, this is College!" Cool beans.

After I got home I took out the garbage and washed some dishes because there was a bad smell in the house. It turned out to be the Garbage, but after I cleaned a bit, it smelled better. I think God has decided to put bad smells where I live to be like, "Um Scott...you know you should probably clean up." You can't spray oust every time. Sometimes you have to get rid of the source. One of life's lessons learned in College. Not History or Math, but how to get rid of bad smells. I learned how to produce bad smells from birth. Ask my parents! :-)

That may have been a little disgusting to some of you. I apologize if I offended anyone...well...I'm kinda sorry. I thought it was funny! I don't really have anything to say right now, so I guess I will be going. Oh...I've been reading the book The Kite Runner. It's starting to depress me a little bit, but I can't put it down. It's really honest and it makes you question yourself and human nature. I'll tell more about it as time goes on. For now, I am out!

No comments: