Sunday, January 22, 2006

Procrastination!

I am Procrastinating! I have thought it over, and I think that I can go over my English before class, and I can do my History Homework between the time of lunch and class. This whole weekend I was trying to get myself to do it. Then I got distracted by the TV, internet, going places, and my doggies. I think Binks and I are starting to bond again. We have been talking, and I think he understands where I am coming from. I offered my apologies and truce to him by scratching his really itchy places. I know where at least 3-4 of them are. He was very grateful, often thumbing his foot or making expressions with his doggie face.

You want to know what I do when I procrastinate? Well, first off let me tell you that I collect tiny aliens. They are these little alien figurines that you get out of the quarter machine at Wal-Mart or Kroger. Michael has a Darth Tater. It's basically a Mr. Potato Head that looks like Darth Vader from Star Wars. What I did was put these little aliens all over his head and make it look like he is being attacked by a bunch of little aliens. Then I got my picture phone out and took pictures. Michael joined in the fun, and we also put a little umbrella in his hat and at various times took pictures of him with an MTSU shotglass, levitating various objects, and of course Michael listening to me put on a play with it.

Given the choice of History or playing with Mr. Potato head that looks like Darth Vader....I pick the later. God speed to you all!

P.S. While Michael and I were watching TV, a mouse ran across the floor. I don't mice or rats or little furry things that run around the house.

No comments: