Friday, January 27, 2006

What's going on?

First of all, I would like to say that I am pretty happy today. One really cool thing that happened was that I completed my collection today of those tiny green aliens you get out of those quarter machines! I have been trying to get all five since I put my quarter in and got one of those cool little dudes playing basketball. Now I have one doing gymnastics, one doing Karate, one lifting weights, and one that is rowing...Either that or he's planning on doing that one event on American Gladiator where they hit each other with bowstaffs...Either way, I am pretty psyched about my alien dudes.

The next question I have is, what's with all the animals in my neighborhood flocking toward me? First it was that cute little puppy who I got to attached to. It mysteriously disappeared...I'd like to think he found a nice family and is doing fine. Now there is this little cat who is desperate for attention that keeps visiting me when I get home, come out of the house, etc. The cat just keeps rubbing himself against me, climbing on me, and meowing at me. It's a cute cat, but frankly I am not ready for that kind of relationship. I tried to explain to the cat that it should go off and find someone else. It can be happy elsewhere. It just meowed at me and started to climb onto my leg and rub it's head against my hand. *sigh* Next thing you know birds will be starting to hang around my window and whistling at me.

As far as School goes, I would like to quote a friend of mine this week. "I am at that point where it's like, 'Crap, college is hard!' " Indeed it is. There's papers, tests, reading, and all that fun stuff I have to do. I am hitting myself in the head because I chose my schedule, and I really should have thought better. The problem is because of the scholarship, I can't drop anything AND if I do, I won't be a sophomore next year. I guess if these are the best years of my life, I should get used to this.

Other than that, I got some D-Con....A little present for those furry creatures in my house. I read what it does to them on the back. It's really cruel and sick...And I hope that it works and they all die! Sorry, that was kind of morbid of me. Anyway, I hope you all are having a great day. Be safe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you make me smile