Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Check this out...

I don't know what it is about today, but I had some major flashbacks to drama/choir. I was driving to school and do you know what I heard? "Luck be a Lady Tonight." For those of you who didn't know, that is from the musical "Guys and Dolls" which happened to be our spring musical at BHS. So as I was going to class, I was thinking of my awesome dance moves and practices for that. Then when I was driving back from school, I heard songs I did in Jazz Choir. The songs were "Thank You," "Bohemian Rhapsody," "Flight of the Bumblebee," "Yesterday," and "Java Jive." We sang all of these and they came one right after the other! WHAT ON EARTH?!? I do kind of miss singing in a Jazz group and performing on stage. I guess if I wanted to I could get back into it...but maybe in a little while. I don't think now is the right time.

In other news, today wasn't as bad as it could have been. Luckily I remembered the geographic features of the United States and all 50 of them for the test today. There were only like 25 or so questions, but I think I did pretty well. I spelled some things wrong.....stupid POTOMAC river! Now I am just going to eat dinner and do homework later on. After I procrastinate of course! But if you plan to procrastinate, you're not really procrastinating. Are you? Then it would just mean that you are planning to do homework in a different amount of time than you're original idea. Therefore you are not putting it off, you are simply moving it up. Think about that! YES! Look at Mr. Smartypants Scott figuring out things in College! I guess I'll go now. Have a great day everybody!

P.S. I found a funny joke. Enjoy!

" A peanut walks into a police station to make a complaint claiming he was a salted."

No comments: